Jon Huber is best known for his professional wrestling career with Elite Wrestling and WWE, as well as Brodie Lee and Luke Harper. Died at age 41All Elite Wrestling released a statement on Saturday.
During his 18-year career in the industry, Huber built his reputation as one of the most active “comedian” contestants in the 6-, 5- and 275-pound, most expensive 6.5- and 275-pound. Respect for individual Locker rooms.
His peers in the wrestling world broke the news when they heard the news of his death.
To the audience, Mr. I was devastated by the loss of Jon Huber, better known as Brodie Lee and Luke Harper. Jon is a good man. His first family was his loving wife, Amanda, and their sons, Brodie + Nolan. He likes wrestlers. Keep him in your heart.
– Tony Khan (@TonyKhan) December 27, 2020
Thank you pic.twitter.com/gbBD49IwDH
– Cody (@CodyRhodes) December 27, 2020
Ten amazing talents ….
Better humanity, husband and father. https://t.co/wc2080Ziar
– Triple H (@TripleH) December 27, 2020
Every time I locked Cho, it was a real honor. You were the man, husband and father he said. This is sticking you will miss Jon very much. I will always remember the times together. #RIPBrodie #RIPJonHuber pic.twitter.com/8o8haKexNh
– Dustin Rhodes (@dustinrhodes) December 27, 2020
This was my Bday I shared with Doc. Brodie & Miro took a picture of us and we all laughed.
– MATT Hardy (@MATTHARDYBRAND) December 27, 2020
I hope you all get to know someone like Jon. He is one of the biggest members of my family who makes me laugh every day. I will miss him every day for the rest of my life. Brodie I love you I am so thankful that you love me.
– Florida Man (@WWEBigE) December 27, 2020
Our brotherhood and the whole business are in mourning tonight. Jonah was beyond his imagination and ability beyond measure. He was an adult who loved more than just talking. Please keep it in your mind. See you on the road my brother ️ #RIPBrodieLee pic.twitter.com/DvTNr3Vo4g
– Drew McIntyre (@DMcIntyreWWE) December 27, 2020
I have no words #RIPBrodieLee May God strengthen his beautiful family as much as he can.
– Randy Orton (@RandyOrton) December 27, 2020
I’m so sorry for the loss of Jon Huber. The bond of love of our children. He is a real family. #RIPBrodieLee
– Stephanie McMahon (@StephMcMahon) December 27, 2020
At 15 years old, I learned a lot from him. But most importantly, becoming a workaholic and being a husband and father is likely to be the most important career.
– Bryce Remsburg (@dabryceisright) December 27, 2020
We love you, Brodie.
– Young Bucks® (@youngbucks) December 27, 2020
He was there when I won the first ever series award in Japan with many other chances to have us abroad. I spent a lot of time there @WWEApolloWith Rich Swann @BASTARDPAC: He was a true lover, just as he had met many people. I love Brodie pic.twitter.com/GCOJpBqAc4
– Pretty Ricky (@KingRicochet) December 27, 2020
All of these are truly amazing nightmares. Nothing has been done this year. We are all empty. I am tired. Thank you for your many years of travel and advice. You are gold
– Devil’s Blood (@WWEAleister) December 27, 2020
I heard I could not believe Brodie Lee was leaving. I can not do this, I can not believe
– Sami Zayn (@SamiZayn) December 27, 2020
The world has lost a great deal.
One of the best.
Either way. #RIPBrodieLee
– Kevin (@FightOwensFight) December 27, 2020
I think the ring, the car for a long ride from town to town, and lucky to have around his wife and children. It hurts in so many ways today the world has lost a wonderful person. pic.twitter.com/v52h15fDFy
– King (@BaronCorbinWWE) December 27, 2020
It is difficult to explain to people. It’s hard to explain to people that the biggest and bravest person you see on your TV is the kindest person you have ever met. He did not want me to. The examples of husbands and fathers show that some people are very good to this world. ️ https://t.co/jm6YKlRNBu
– Charlotte Flair (@MsCharlotteWWE) December 27, 2020
More importantly, there is an adult among the people outside the ring. Absolutely in love
– Nic Nemeth (@HEELZiggler) December 27, 2020
I can not, even about the loss of Huber / Harper. I started to feel …..
I was blessed to work with the greatest talent !!
Huber / Harper is one of those qualified people.
– Michael PS Hayes (@ MichaelPSHayes1) December 27, 2020
– Hurricane Helms (@ShaneHelmsCom) December 27, 2020
John and I met in Jacksonville a year ago. I immediately fell in love with the boy. He was an STAR and immediately said he was a good man who loved his wife and children. My heart was broken for her family and friends during this difficult time. 🙏 #RipBrodieLee https://t.co/6pJrCE8pFj
– Taz (@OfficialTAZ) December 27, 2020
Thank you very much you were amazing in the way #RIPBrodie
– Adam Cole (@AdamColePro) December 27, 2020
I love you I miss you Thank you for everything you have done for me and my family. We all love you so much. You are such a person. It is a privilege for me to know and work with you. Your family is our family. You have to watch them. Rest, friend. 💔 https://t.co/aJ3TUntfoH
– Brandi Rhodes (@TheBrandiRhodes) December 27, 2020
Beautiful. Rest in Paradise, in a spirit of kindness https://t.co/qfYpRYqFMf
– ♥ Sonny Kiss @ (@SonnyKissXO) December 27, 2020
– HIKARU SHIDA 田光 田光 (@shidahikaru) December 27, 2020
One of the best people I have ever had the pleasure of spending time with. People who are always willing to help young children; Funny There is a lot of humility and knowledge. Already missed it. All my love and prayers are for his family. We are all here for you 💔 #RIPBrodieLee https://t.co/E66bgEwP4j
– Kip Sabian (@TheKipSabian) December 27, 2020
– Robert Roode (@RealRobertRoode) December 27, 2020
It’s a tragedy for me to lose my words. Such a kind, talented dude. Absolutely kind. #RIPBrodieLee
– Johnny Gargano (@JohnnyGargano) December 27, 2020
– Tony Schiavone (@ tonyschiavone24) December 27, 2020
The loss of someone like Jonah can be devastating. But wherever I look, I see that the whole industry shows him respect and love. It alone shows him an incredible person. #RIPBrodieLee pic.twitter.com/1QZbUqSS61
– Mustafa Ali / Adeel Alam (@AliWWE) December 27, 2020
Every kind word you read about him is true.
Everyone who says they love him is real.
Everyone is sick
And we are all better than Jonah in our lives.#RIPBrodieLee
– I | I am an essential character I | I (@ therealec3) December 27, 2020